Flow Long Blade Fins are essential equipment for cardio training, swim training, and for building leg strength. They are formulated with natural and synthetic rubber to be comfortable and long lasting. The extra long blade creates extra power and, because these fins float, they help to elevate the legs into the correct body position while training. Flow Long Blade Fins are suitable for swimmers of all ages and abilities including recreational and competitive youth swimmers. Fins are color coded and available in multiple sizes for boys, girls, young men, and women
- COMPOSITION: Made using high quality rubber.
- DESIGN: Long blade fins with closed ankle for a secure and comfortable fit.
- USES: Ideal for swim training and exercise. Used by competition and recreational users to build leg strength and speed.
- FLOATING FINS: Buoyancy from the flippers lifts legs to help swimmers maintain proper body position while lap training.
- SIZING: Color coded sizing make it easy for kids to identify on the pool deck. Please see size chart on left to find the correct fin size.
NOTE ON FITTING: These fins are meant to be put on in water. Dry fitting is not recommended.