The Flow Short Blade Fins are essential equipment for cardio training, swim training, and for building leg strength. They are formulated with natural and synthetic rubber to be comfortable and feature a closed heel which helps prevent hyper-flexion. The short fin allows for a higher kick frequency so you can maintain arm and kick tempo while training at a race pace. And, because these fins float, they help to elevate the legs into the correct body position while training. Flow Short Blade Fins are suitable for recreational and competitive youth swimmers. Fins are color coded and available in multiple sizes for boys, girls, young men, and women.
- COMPOSITION: Rubber.
- DESIGN: Short fin design allows you to keep your kick pace up to simulate race pace conditions. Builds leg strength and speed.
- FLOATING FINS: Buoyancy from the flippers lifts legs and helps swimmer maintain proper body position while training.
- GRIP: Non-slip tread on the bottom of fins help during wall push-offs and flip turns.
- SIZING: Color coded sizing make it easy for kids to identify. Please see size chart on left to find the correct fin size.
NOTE ON FITTING: These fins are meant to be put on in water. Dry fitting is not recommended.
- XXXXS (Aqua) - Little Kids 10-12
- XXXS (Red) - Little Kids 12-1
- XXS (Orange) - Little Kids 1-3
- XS (Blue) - Mens/Boys 3-5 / Womens 5-7
- S (Green) - Mens/Boys 5-7 / Womens 7-9
- M (Yellow) - Mens/Boys 7-9 / Womens 9-11
NOTE: If you are in between sizes we recommend ordering the smaller size.