Premium Swim Chamois - Aqua
see all 24 reviews
No matter how you spell it (chamois, shammy, sammy, chammy) the Flow Premium Swim Chamois is a great replacement for bulky cotton towels in your swim bag. It saves space in your swim backpack, absorbs more water than traditional towels, and can be wrung out and reused between races and dives. Included is a storage tube that will keep the swim chamois damp and prevent it from drying out. On the bottom of the tube is a small hole to allow excess water to drain out.
- WHAT'S INSIDE: One 13" x 17" swim chamois.
- FEATURES: Lightweight, super absorbent, and reusable.
- USES: Perfect for swimmers, diving, triathlons, and other water sport. Not recommended for drying off sweat.
- SPACE SAVING: Rolls up smaller than traditional towels. Takes up less space in your swim bag or backpack.
- STORAGE: Includes convenient storage tube to prevent chamois from drying out too much.
Here are some tips to properly care for your swim chamois so you get the most out of it:
- If you are using your chamois regularly at the pool, wring it out and store damp in tube.
- If you are not using your chamois regularly, do not store damp in tube. Instead, allow it to dry completely. When you are ready to use your chamois again, soak in water until completely saturated then carefully unfold.